Our Roof PIR LPCB certified Trapezoidal Insulated Roof Panel is used for pitched roofs or horizontal and vertical wall application and an external insulated cladding panel for industrial, commercial and public buildings. Due to its metal inner and outer sheet, it combines thermal resistance with big spans. The minimum pitch... Read more
Our Roof PIR LPCB certified Trapezoidal Insulated Roof Panel is used for pitched roofs or horizontal and vertical wall application and an external insulated cladding panel for industrial, commercial and public buildings. Due to its metal inner and outer sheet, it combines thermal resistance with big spans. The minimum pitch to be applied is 4° or more after deflection.
Our Insulated Panel is a very diverse user product, not only Industrial, but also residential or Agricultural Application. Due to its trapezoidal outer sheet It is ideal to take additional loads such as solar panels or even roof tiles. All of our panels are filmed for adding protection during installation, they also come with a built in mastic lap strip for added protection on the overlap.
The top sheet is made with 0.5mm Polyester coated material and available in a variety of colours, each insulated panel offers 1 meter of cover width when lapped. The internal Liner sheet come in a Bright White Finish and is profiled in a shallow profile offering a clean and desirable internal finish.
We can supply 30mm, 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm and 150mm. Get in touch to find out more about the other thicknesses we can supply.
System Key Benefits
Applicable as roof and wall panel for renovations and new buildings.
• Easy handling, mounting and fitting.
• Composite panel allows a faster installation time than standard built-up systems.
• JI Roof PIR is produced according to the EN ISO 9001.
• The JI Roof PIR is CE-marked.
• Approved product by LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) (40 to 150 mm core thickness).
• Wide range of colours and coatings available for top sheet according to your project (please consult our Colorflow).
• Production facility ISO 14001 certified.
• High thermal performance PIR foam.
• Environmental sustainable PIR foam with zero ozone depletion and a low global warming potential. • Inner sheet comes as standard in 15 µ Polyester with a RAL 9002 colour.
• JI Roof PIR comes standard with a factory applied seal on the side lap.
• JI Roof PIR is available in lengths up to 16 m The minimum cut back is 50 mm.
• Integrated insulated polycarbonate roof lights are available.
• Matching single skin profiles in metal or polycarbonate are available.
Please click HERE to find view our Insulated Panel Brochure and check out the Insulated Panels U value and load span details.
If you would like to fill out an Insulated Panel order form please click HERE.